Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weekly Letter

This has been the best part of my mission, and it will keep improving every day.

Every single day, we have been doing our best to bring others unto Christ and help others achieve their full potential. We have so much to improve, but we will improvve because it´ll be in our Heavenly Father´s hands.

I know that He lives. I testify that miracles happen when we devote ourselves to Him and that He always answers the honest prayer. I know that Jesus is the Living Christ and that only He can fully understand us, and that only He is capable to make us clean, if we liveand persevere in the first principles and ordenances of the Gospel. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I see its power daily and I walk with it in my hand and give it to all that will accept it. Joseph Smith was a true prophet.

 

This is God´s work and I know that it will never be stopped!

 

Elder Brown



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment