Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Darn it....LOTS OF COOL STUFF this week! (and no time to write about it)

Hey everyone,


We baptized Daniel! I don´t think I´ve ever had a baptism that will help the church so much! He´s a law graduate who currently works as a policeman and his conversion has been an amazing one. As I think I already wrote, he was one of the first contacts that we did when I got to Paranaguá. He passed us his address and we couldn´t find it. We then saw him a few days later in a shop - he passed the same address and asked us to go by - no luck again. Then, one day, we were walking down the street going to another appointment, when all of the sudden...we saw his house! He was there, we left a message, and then (in a period of 3 months) was baptized, after having quit smoking, drinking beer and coffee, and prostitutes and stuff. He´s the MAN. And now he can baptize people! He was baptized on Saturday and confirmed Sunday, then received the priesthood that same meeting! It was amazing! He did his first split with us yesterday and it was AWESOME! Another Elder was in the area and was stunned about how ready he was. He really helped our investigators too!

I wish I had more time to write about the tons of amazing spiritual experiences we had this week, but it´ll have to wait. Needless to say, I don´t think I´ve ever worked so hard as we did this week, and I feel the Spirit testifying that we´re really doing our best. That´s comforting!

Love you all! Let´s do this! Batizando toda semana!
Elder Brown



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment