Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a week.

Well- at least he wrote a few lines!

 

Wow, I am really tired. We played soccer and I am actually not that bad anymore. It was fun to kick some other Elders and local kids - that´s what Pday´s for!

 

We worked like dogs to teach 21 lessons this last week, but it was tough. It seems like Heavenly Father´s trying to help us learn something, and it´ll be ok.

 

-Alex will appreciate this - in the middle of a lesson I heard "Starlight" (Muse) being played. Ouch. But I was still able to pay attention. Whew, close call.

 

- This was cool: it was raining REALLY hard and we were teaching Élcio and Claudio about how to not drink and smoke, again. We burned the stuffing out of them. But when it was time to go, there was about 6 inches of water on the street in front of their house. SOOOO we got plastic bags, tied them to our shoes, and succesfully crossed the street unwetted. It was pretty funny walking down the street with blue plastic bags on our feet.

I know Jesus is the Christ. I know He loves us. I know the mission is a time for us to learn and grow. I love it and am trying harder to enjoy it, not just put the shoulder grimacing to the wheel. I love you all and pray for you.

Let´s get ém!

Elder Brown



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment