I´m glad you got to see pictures from the Christmas Conference - it was great, and it´s nice being in the best mission in the world!
We just had a really fun Zone activity! We studied individually then practiced marking baptismal dates in different situations. To some Elders this may sound like a waste of time, but it´s working here - the whole Zone is markng more dates. We also decided that it was about time to make a "covenant" with the Lord, anti-Samson style. Samson couldn´t cut his hair, but we have to, so we decided to cut it reeeeal short. Some of the Elders were a little apprehensive, but it was hilarious and now we all match! Pretty! Yay!
Anyway, grunt, manly stuff.
This has been a great week! We didn´t have any dates two weeks ago, but now because of practice and focus we have 17!!! We´re excited to help tons of people to be baptized, and Satan can´t do anything about it!
- we taught a lesson with this kid named Luis. He said he was waiting for us to come and that´s why he didn´t leave his house - he´ll be baptized. A perfect lesson.
- There´s this crazy church called the Governo de Deus (Government of God) and they are convinced that the world will end next year. So they carved 666 into their arms. Yep.
- We totally saw a drug deal with guns. nuts.
- We showed up at this inv. house, and he didn´t live there anymore. Yep.
- there were a lot of fireworks and inappo]ropriate draawings on the street.
- there were some elders baptizing dolls ].
No time. Love you all, go get ém.
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.