This´ll be a quick one, sorry.
- We had another Blitz - take all the missionaries of the area to one area and help them pump up their teaching group. It worked really well and we were able to find a lot of new people for them to teach.
- Choir is going much, much better! We changed the rehearsal spot and put some new things into practice and the results were fantastic! Unfortunately, we don´t have a pianist, so I´m playing for most of the hymns. It´s been a lot of fun to work with the Elders to prepare for our presentations. We received word that we will be singing, on live television, for the newly-elected Governador de Paraná - Beto Richa. Also, we´ll get to go to some other places in the Center of the city. Yay choir!
- we´ll baptize two awesome people on Saturday - Endrigo e Iuri! They´re two brothers (the younger one reminds me of a much smaller and younger Peter) and the older one has been dating a member for 3 years and going with her to Institute - he showed up in the church and said he wanted to get baptized. We agreed with his decision. His brother and his mom are getting ready with him!
- I am getting "tan" again! Hooray for summer!
- one last experience: we were at a recent convert´s house (Valdir - he is the MAN!!! One of the best baptisms ever) leaving him and his family a message because they haven´t been coming to church (his uncle died three weeks ago and it´s been crazy for their family). During the lesson, two of his little twin boys - Ruan e Renan - were making a lot of noise. It´s against the rules to make them sit on your lap, so I decided to sit with them , one on each side, and read the scriptures quietly with them. They loved it, and there was a great SPirit. Also, as I was leaving, they were licking their fingers and cleaning the dirt of my shoes with their hands. It was amazing. I could feel the love of the people because I was able to love them a little more. I know that I can feel this love for any person - I just have to show it.
This is the truth. We are lucky to have it. We must share it with power!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.